Saturday, February 2, 2013

Editing

Just a quick post because I have been busy all day with trying to squeeze time in to finish my editing on the book.  I don't have much more 'write' in me tonight. I did a lot of fixes, deleted commas, added some descriptors, and just wrote a needed transition scene.  I'll go back and re-read that tomorrow when I'm rested.
So far the process has been fine.  My only frustration comes from the fact that I have no time without interruptions or obligations.  And I feel trapped in the house because the weather is foul.  Now if I was trapped her by myself it would be fine because I could devote myself to writing but I happen to live with other human being who require my attention. I am definitely not treated like an artist in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment